Multi Measures – The all-in-1 measuring toolkit 2.0.2
Turning your iPhone/iPod into a multi functional measuring device with: PROTRACTOR, RULER, SURFACE LEVEL, SPIRIT LEVEL, PLUMB BOB, SEISMOMETER, STOPWATCH, TIMERS and many more. The most handy measuring tool kit in the world.
"If you’re in the market for a simple and useful measurement toolkit, look no further than Multi Measures HD" - 148Apps.com. Rating: 4.5/5
"I measured some things just to make sure that the measurements are accurate- and they absolutely were. I was pleasantly surprised at how well everything works." - AppSafari.com. Rating: 5/5
"With brilliant design and essential tools – Multi Measures HD stand firm to add into the list of must have iPad apps and I am really surprised to own this app." - ipad-apps-review-online.com. Rating: 4.5/5
"All in all, Multi Measures HD is a wonderful app with a sleek design and user interface. It compliments the iPad and its design" - Damego.com. Rating: 5/5
- (NEW, v2.0) STOPWATCH: Whenever you need a precise and professional stopwatch, such as sprints or jogging, this new tool is a must have. Among its features are: intuitive interface, lap and split modes support, or send log results to your email.
- (NEW, v2.0) TIMERS: There are many applications of using timer in daily life, including: cooking, alarm clock, appointments and many others. The new timers tool satisfies all of those needs by many of its features: up to 5 timers running simultaneously, count down and count up support, timer names and events customizable, intuitive and convenient choose duration by using preset and gestures.
- PROTRACTOR: Have you ever forgotten your protractor at school or when you urgently look for a protractor to measure any kind of angles in real life? This tool helps you answer that question. More than that, it is not just a protractor, it is a converter! Having to convert between degree and radian or vice versa, you will need a calculator next to you when using normal protractors.
- RULER: Do you think that using only your iPhone, you can precisely know the lengths of objects all around you such as pens, tables, pictures, windows,..? The ruler is just a tool for that question. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, multiple units support, length units conversion, precise measurement with keyboard, professional interface and effects, and many more to discover.
- SURFACE LEVEL: this tool facilitates the measurement of the slope of whatever surface you want to check. Most importantly, its accuracy is ensured at the maximum level by the support to different sensitivities that allow you to detect subtle slopes (pool billiard table, floor leveling or furniture arrangement).
- SPIRIT LEVEL: it is a simple but extremely useful tool in the set to check whether a surface is level or not. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc.
- PLUMB BOB: this is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. Professional design, maximum accuracy, different levels of sensitivity from normal to very high, it suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging objects, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction.
- SEISMOMETER: taking advantage of the built-in accelerometer in your iPhone, this tool detects and visualizes any vibrations and moves of the iPhone/iPod touch. So, why not using this excellent feature to help your iPhone self-protected like a car when combined with an alarm? Or another great application is to test how smooth the car is on a test drive. And of course, why not earthquake detection as well?
- (Next versions) METRONOME, SOUND METER and more. Try it out for your own experience and help us with your ideas.